Featured post

Love me for me

Monday 18 April 2016

My Reflection

He told me what he wanted and I didn't feel able
I laughed real hard cause it seemed impossible
He smiled angrily cause I thought he was joking
All of a sudden I cried happily cause I just got broken
How do I reflect all of you, I'd crack and probably shatter
He said we would get through the process together
He said I want you to be my mirror
I chose you because you can be molded if you let me
I know you are a poor reflector like glass, am sure they told you
But you'd shine brighter when you are not transparent
Cause the world won't understand you
I want to coat you cause I am more precious than Silver or Gold
I will strengthen you and make you withstand extreme temperatures
Not only would you reflect my light but my sound too
I want you to be my mirror cause they need to know me through you

No comments:

Post a Comment