Featured post

Love me for me

Thursday 14 April 2016

Find Your Place

My eyes decided to see each other for the first time
To discuss which of them saw the ear first
While the other fingers wondered why the ring finger was the only one with a vein to the heart
And toenails wondered why fingernails grow nearly 4times faster than them
And then the brain uses 20% of the total oxygen produced by the body
I can't please everybody, Life said to herself
I believe everything is in proportion unless something just has to change
Do you know how much energy it takes for me to create new connections cause of a new memory you just had, Brain replied
But the skin retorted that the brain feels no pain like her
Life isn't about competing but finding your place and functioning
You will find your purpose and happiness there
So find it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment