Featured post

Love me for me

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Love me for me

I can't make you do it anymore
Why wouldn't you just return it?
The sun knows when to go down
The moon says to herself "I'm up next"
But then the moon just reflects rays from the sun
As it continues orbiting the sun in the long run
No competition in all this, let me be there for you
And you be there for me when I am down
Let me rub off on you based on the moments created
Show me who you spend time with and you'd see their reflection in you
I need you to be there for me and cover me in my dark
So please love me for me in all times and phases
Cos together we will have our renewals like the full and new moon
Standing by even at my brightest time too
I can't make you do it anymore cos it's all about Love and Respect

No comments:

Post a Comment